Throughout the month of February I took a lot of great photos that I never used in any of my posts here. So instead of letting them fade back into the darkness of Flickrs past I have collected them all here for anyone interested. February was quite eventful this year. I ended up going on a couple good long rides with friends as well as by myself. I had some good foods I haven’t had in a long time, like a Voodoo Doughnut. And had some great finds like a compost bin and roller trainer.
Now, on to March for even more exciting new adventures for me.
I grew up in central Illinois. In August of 2007, I bought my first real “adult bike” after needing a bike to save money on gas. Since then I have had many bikes. In April of 2010, after moving out to Oregon, I got my beloved Surly Long Haul Trucker. I have put a lot of good miles on the bike. This blog is about my life in Eugene.
Contact me at:
BreadBike [at] gmail [dot] com
- Holiday Swarm On Willamette Street
- Bike Horns On Kickstarter
- When I Wasn’t Posting
- Angel and Her Videos
- Halloween and Moonlight Monster Mash 2012
- Oregon Handmade Bicycle Show 2012
- Yehuda Moon Is Back for More Kickstarter Support
- Last Months Trip to Crater Lake
- Photos From August
- July Bike Camping with Friends
- First meeting for the Eugene Oregon Disaster Relief Trials @ PeaceHealth Medical Group instagram.com/p/ZbhRq7R9vI/ 20 hours ago
- Nap time. instagram.com/p/ZYt68UR9mn/ 1 day ago
- A monster slept here. instagram.com/p/ZYgicTR9kH/ 2 days ago
Tagsapp Apple Bend bicycle bike bike commute bike tour book bread camera car commercial disc lht disc long haul trucker eugene food GoPro hike iPhone Kickstarter LHT library Linus Long Haul Trucker mixte moon mountain bike news OHBS Oregon Ortlieb photo Portland PSA REI review Surly Time-Lapse UBI United Bicycle Institute vegan vegetarian video winter Yehuda Moon